Thank you for your interest in participating as a vendor at one of the Friends of Allensworth 2019 events at Colonel Allensworth State Historic Park. We are looking for high quality craft/retail vendors and food vendors for our annual events. All vendor applications will be reviewed to ensure your product or service is the right fit. Please note that if you were a vendor at past events, it does not guarantee your acceptance this year.
We offer three types of vendor booths:
Please make sure to have read and understand the following before applying:
Black History Month Celebration
February 9, 2019
Vendor applications are due January 28, 2019
Old Time Jubilee
May 18, 2019
Vendor applications are due May 6, 2019
June 8, 2019
Vendor applications are due May 27, 2019
October 12, 2019
Vendor applications are due September 30, 2019
• Booth space is limited to a single story 12′ x 12′ booth (including all wires, stakes, poles, etc.).
• Come prepared for all types of weather.
• Your booth must be open during the entire festival. You cannot vacate early.
• Your booth must be neat, attractive and well-maintained.
• You are responsible for setting up, maintaining, and removing your own booth, your merchandise and your trash.
• Vendor accepts responsibility for all lost or stolen merchandise and equipment.
• Vendor accepts all responsibility, liability, and costs for any damage to booth, to customers, and to the park.
• Food and beverages may not be sold or distributed by craft/retail or informational vendors.
Additional requirements for food/beverage booths:
• Food/Beverage booths must comply with the Tulare County Temporary Event Food Vendor Requirements.
• All signs and displays must be of a professionally produced nature.
• Prices of items must be displayed.
• We strongly suggest displaying your Food Handling Certification.
Please print the vendor application then submit the completed application and payment by the due date.